Temporary health recommendations for the administrative sector (PDF via sante.public.lu).
Legal documents - Legilux.lu
- Measures to combat the Covid-19 pandemic:
- 1° the amended law of July 17, 2020, on measures to combat pandemic Covid-19;
- 2° the amended Hospital Facilities and Hospital Planning law of March 8, 2018;
- 3° the amended law of January 22, 2021, relating to:
- 1° amending Sections L. 234-51, L. 234-52, and L. 234-53 of the Labor Code;
- 2° temporarily exemption from the provisions of Sections L. 234-51, L. 234-52 and L. 234-53 of the Labor Code.
Law of December 19, 2020 providing a temporary derogation from Article L. 121-6 of the Labor Code.
Law of July 17, 2020 on measures to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, updated on june 12, 2021.
Grand-Ducal Regulation of January 22, 2021, temporarily amending Sections L. 234-51, L. 234-52 and L. 234-53 of the Labor Code, updated april 02, 2021.
Ministerial order of june 9, 2021 enumerating the list of rapid self-diagnostic tests that can be used for detection of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.