Publications in the Official Journal of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Health Crisis — SARS-CoV-2 Epidemic
- Measures to combat the Covid-19 pandemic:
Law of December 19, 2020 providing a temporary derogation from Article L. 121-6 of the Labor Code.
Law of July 17, 2020 on measures to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Internal and external reclassification system:
Law of July 24, 2020 amending the Labour Code and the Social Security Code concerning the internal and external reclassification system.
- Disabled persons:
Law of July 12, 2019 modifying the amended law of September 12, 2003 relating to disabled persons.
Grand-Ducal Regulation of March 15, 2015 declaring the general obligation of an agreement on the legal regime of telework.
- Labour Code:
Law of July 31, 2006 introducing a Labour Code.
- Tobacco use:
Law of July 18, 2013 amending Law of August 11, 2006 on tobacco control.
- Automatic External Defibrillators:
Grand-Ducal Regulation of november 19, 2008 concerning the use of automatic external defibrillators.
Safety and health at work - Protection of workers
- Harassment and violence at work:
Grand-Ducal Regulation of Decembre 15, 2009 declaring the general obligation of the agreement on harassment and violence at work.
- Medical examinations:
Grand-Ducal Regulation of February 6, 2007 amending the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 17 June 1997 on the frequency of medical examinations in the field of occupational medicine.
- Designated worker:
Grand-Ducal Regulation of June 9, 2006
- determining the sufficient number of designated workers;
- categorising the undertakings in which the employer may himself assume the function of designated worker;
- relating to the capabilities of the designated workers;
- relating to the training of designated workers.
- Protection of pregnant workers, who have recently given birth or who are breastfeeding:
Law of August 1, 2001 concerning the protection of pregnant workers and workers who have recently given birth or are breastfeeding, repealed by the law of July 31, 2006 introducing a Labor Code.
- Protection of young workers:
Law of March 23, 2001 concerning the protection of young workers, repealed by the law of July 31, 2006 introducing a Labor Code.
- Protection against sexual harassment:
Law of May 26, 2000 concerning protection against sexual harassment in employment relationships.
- Safety and health requirements for work on display screen equipment:
Grand-Ducal Regulation of November 4, 1994 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for work on display screen equipment.
- Occupational Health and Safety:
Law of June 17, 1994 concerning the safety and health of workers at work, repealed by the law of July 31, 2006 introducing a Labor Code.
- Occupational health services:
Law of June 17, 1994 concerning occupational health services.