Publications in the Official Journal of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Health Crisis — SARS-CoV-2 Epidemic
- Law of September 23, 2020 modifying the amended law of 17 July 2020 on measures to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
Safety and health at work - Protection of workers
- Law of June 17, 1994 concerning occupational health services
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of June 9, 2006
- determining the sufficient number of designated workers;
- categorising the undertakings in which the employer may himself assume the function of designated worker;
- relating to the capabilities of the designated workers;
- relating to the training of designated workers.
- Law of July 31, 2006 introducing a Labour Code.
- Law of July 24, 2020 amending
1° of the Labour Code;
2° of the Social Security Code;
3° the law of July 23, 2015 amending the Labour Code and the Social Security Code concerning the internal and external reclassification system.