Sun and Heat
Our recommendations to stay protected all summer long.
A tanned complexion, a healthy glow. Be careful not to skip the steps to get there!
When it is burned by the sun, the skin reddens because it is irritated, inflamed.
For a healthy tan, be sure to use a sunscreen with a minimum sun protection factor of 20 (even here in Luxembourg).
Apply the product every 2 hours to ensure proper protection and hydration of the skin.
Cover your head and protect your eyes with sunglasses (UV 400 category 3 standard).
ist of preventive tips in case of high heat:
- do not go out during the hottest hours.
- look for shade and protect your head (hat, cap, etc.).
- hydrate yourself regularly and do not drink alcohol.
- do not leave children in direct sunlight.
- do not make any significant physical effort.
- keep your home cool and ventilated.
- get news from those around you (especially the elderly).
Find our information brochure:
The effects of the sun, skin types, sun index and UV protection as well as a poster to print.